Expertise & Services To Help
Your Brand Succeed
“Can you help me succeed on Amazon?”
That’s the question clients ask us most often now, with good reason:
- Online grocery sales are projected to grow approx. 40% during 2020, with many online shoppers expected to continue shopping online post-pandemic.
- In one recent survey 52% of consumers said they purchased groceries online during the last 12 months and 62.5% said they planned to do so during the next 12 months (Coresight Research, as reported in Supermarket News).
- While supermarket retailer websites (Walmart, Target, Costco, Kroger) have grown, Amazon continues to dominate the online grocery space at over $8.2 billion in online grocery sales and over 112 million Amazon Prime members.
- Over 70% of online consumers now begin product searches on Amazon, compared to 11% for Google.
- For startups and growing food and beverage brands, Amazon performance is increasingly important to potential investors.
Yes we can, with our eCOMM Path to Success™
Our proven eCOMM Path to Success™ optimizes your brand’s Amazon presence in six key areas:
- Platform: We carefully evaluate the Amazon selling platforms (Vendor Central, Seller Central and options within each) to determine which is best for your brand.
- Product: We consider size and weight, optimal packs and variety packs, subscription cadence, leakage and breakage mitigation, more.
- Price: We devise a pricing strategy that works in the context of your overall channel pricing strategy, including adherence to minimal advertised price (MAP). Tip: Don’t go low. It won’t buy you the business.
- Profitability: We help you plan and organize to take full advantage of a different profitability model compared to conventional retail, with fundamentally different costs and margins.
- Placement: We carefully craft the full range of content elements necessary for you to win the sale on your “digital shelf,” including exactly the right product description language, product detail, enhanced product detail, images, videos and more.
- Promotion: We develop a multi-layered program encompassing search, social, partnerships and more. We take an “always on” approach, continually tweaking and refining – all with the goal of driving directly to a sale.
CONTACT US to learn more about how eCOMM Path to Success can help your brand succeed on Amazon.