Best Practice-Based Financial Planning & Management
Cascadia’s principals and advisors have broad finance and accounting expertise. We provide financeand accounting services to clients ranging from start-up to hundreds of millions in sales.
Business Plan Development
Our plans serve as internal strategic guides and critical investor-facing documents that can make all the difference as your business grows. Additionally, we draw on our deep industry relationships to help you gain access to specific investors we believe will add value in addition to capital.
Financial Plan Development
Our proprietary financial planning model translates business plan objectives into a 3-5 year financial plan with achievable milestones and goals. The model greatly improves your ability to forecast and budget. It can be updated and maintained by you or by Cascadia.
Analytical & Tactical Tools
If necessary, Cascadia can perform analyses and create the following reports, working from the aforementioned financial plan model or a la carte.
- Working Capital: Cash, receivables, payables, inventories.
- Performance: Comparison vs. plan and vs. prior period.
- Trend: Progress over time – to identify problems and areas of opportunity.
- Forecasting: Can be integrated into our proprietary financial model (above).
- Capital Investment: So you know whether to buy, lease or walk away – with confidence.
- Tactical activities: including sales order processing, invoicing, general ledger and financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow).