OPERATIONS & LOGISTICS
Operations & Logistics Guidance
Cascadia brings over 75 years of accumulated experience to CPG product development, operations and logistics. Whether you need guidance in specific areas or comprehensive management, our insight and direction and will help your brand win in these critical areas:
- New Product Development: Our project management team has the expertise to take you from concept to commercialization. We also provide new product pipeline plan development.
- Sourcing & Manufacturing: We have uniquely strong relationships with glass, plastic, flavor, ingredient, label, and POP vendors as well as leading contract packagers (co-packers). We evaluate sourcing and manufacturing options for maximum efficiency and reduced COGS.
- Technical Documentation: Our tech team can help you develop formal technical specifications and documentation to ensure product quality and consistency meet your goals, and that industry and legal standards are met.
- Regulatory Affairs: We routinely work with regulatory bodies to ensure all aspects of product communication (label copy, claims, ingredients, etc.) meet local, state, federal and/or international requirements.
- Import/Export: We can guide you through all facets of the import and export process. We’re with you every step of the way, simplifying what can be a very complex process.
- Warehousing: We identify and source the warehousing solution that best meets your needs, and can manage warehousing for you if necessary.
- Logistics: We excel at every step, including production planning; control and implementation of efficient transportation from origin to destination; and record compilation. The result: reduced expenses and enhanced customer service.